Car Accident Case Results
Helping People With Their Car Accident Injury Claims
Read the many ways Russell & Lazarus have successfully resolved their clients’ accident claims. While these results are never guaranteed for other cases, these case results will show you the importance of hiring an experienced law firm that handles only personal injury claims.
If you have been injured in a car accident, you will want experienced counsel on your side. There are many different factors that may cause a car accident; some of these may not be obvious. To help prove liability, an Orange County car accident attorney can help review the facts in your case and determine who should pay.
If you would like an idea of how your specific car accident claim could end up with a positive result, contact the attorneys at Russell & Lazarus today at (855) 851-2400 for a complimentary case evaluation.
Car Accident Case Results
- Our 50 year old, married, father of two was rear-ended at a high rate of speed by a driver who was inattentive because he was on his cell phone. Our attempted to handle the claim on his own for 23 months to no avail with no offer from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, who represented responsible driver.
- The Plaintiff alleged that her scooter tipped over as he was exiting the bus’ disabled passenger ramp as a result of the bus driver dropping her off at an unsafe location comprised of uneven soft sand.
- We are proud to announce that our attorney Marc Lazarus just returned a $189,000 verdict on a rear-end auto claim up in Long Beach. The decision was reached after six hours of jury deliberation. This news comes on the heels of a $15.7 million verdict Marc returned just last month.
- A 52-year-old man and his 36-year-old wife both sustained serious injuries requiring surgery due to objects falling off a truck traveling on the freeway.
- A 53-year-old female bus driver who sustained serious hip injuries in a collision, which caused the death of the other driver, was forced to go to trial as a result of a low ball offer by Mercury Insurance Company.
Awarded: $232,000 Jury Verdict
- A 49-year-old female who was rear-ended but did not seek medical care for three days, received compensation in the amount of $649,000 for her injuries.
- A medical malpractice claim resulted from a fractured shoulder after our 33-year-old female client was hit by a car and thrown 30 feet.
- A horrible bus crash caused death and serious injuries to over 22 passengers, including our 43-year-old client, who sustained serious “road rash” injuries requiring skin grafting and plastic surgery.
Awarded: $848,000 Arbitration Award
Work with an Experienced Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
Generally, liability for a car accident hinges on whether a driver was careless or negligent. An Orange County car accident attorney can explain that this usually means that a driver failed to exercise “reasonable care.” This can mean speeding, running stop signs, or driving distracted.
However, an Orange County motor vehicle accident attorney will also explain that proving negligence can be extremely difficult. For example, there may be many contributing factors to an accident, and it may be hard to pinpoint one driver’s negligence. Some types of proof that may be used include:
- Police Reports. Responding officers may take notes as to the cause of an accident. They may take photos of skid marks or other circumstances. An experienced Orange County car accident attorney knows how to comb through a police report to gather the evidence to support your case.
- Red Light Cameras. These cameras can capture a negligent driver in the act. However, you may need the assistance of an Orange County car accident attorney just to access these photos and have it admitted into evidence.
- Hospital and Paramedic Reports. These reports can be invaluable in showing causation and fault. The nature of injuries such as in rear-end accidents can be telling.
These are just some common types of evidence that an experienced attorney will use to help prove your case. If you have any questions regarding the circumstances of your case, talk to an Orange County motor vehicle accident attorney.
Contact an Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
To discuss strategies to get a positive result in your accident claim, contact an Orange County car accident attorney at Russell & Lazarus by calling (855) 851-2400 for a free evaluation.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients’ cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific, factual, and legal circumstances of each client’s case.