After you have been injured in an Orange County motorcycle accident, you should be able to simply focus on getting better and recovering from your injuries. Unfortunately, many accident victims quickly find out that they face quite a few additional pressures on top of their medical recovery, including dealing with insurance company phone calls, completing confusing paperwork within unclear time limits, handling financial pressures, negotiating time away from work, and trying to find more information about the law and how to proceed. If this kind of stress sounds familiar, then it’s probably time to pick up the phone and reach out to a Newport Beach motorcycle accident attorney.
An Experienced Attorney Can Ease the Burden after a Motorcycle Accident in Many Ways
If you have been injured in an Orange County motorcycle accident, you don’t have to handle all of it on your own. An experienced attorney can immediately take over some of the burden by:
- Explaining your rights and how to protect them
- Handling all communication with the insurance company, including phone calls, emails, forms, and letters
- Thoroughly investigating the events surrounding your accident
- Obtaining extensive evidence, such as medical records, photographs, police reports, interviews with witnesses, etc.
- Advising you on any applicable time limits
- Building a strong case in your favor
- Determining what your case is worth and how to get the settlement you truly deserve
- Helping you sort out how to pay medical bills, work with your employer, etc.
Once your attorney gets to work, you can focus fully on your recovery and rest assured that everything else is being handled by a knowledgeable and reliable ally.
We Make It Easy for You—from Your First Call to the End of Your Case
If stress is interfering with your recovery, a Newport Beach motorcycle accident attorney would be happy to speak with you today in a completely free, no-obligation case evaluation. And, if you decide to work with us on your case, we will immediately take action to start easing the pressure. Our goal is to help you get what you deserve after you have been injured and to make that process as easy on you and your family as possible. Reach out to Russell & Lazarus today at 1-(949) 851-0222 to get started.