Construction Accidents Case Results
Helping People With Their Construction Accident Injury Claims
Read the many ways Russell & Lazarus have successfully resolved their clients’ accident claims. While these results are never guaranteed for other cases, these case results will show you the importance of hiring an experienced law firm that handles only personal injury claims.
Construction accidents can happen anywhere, from a small project at a home to a major development in a high-rise. Indeed, more workers are injured each year in construction trade than any other. There are many hazards in construction that can involve faulty equipment, bad planning, sheer negligence, or other causes. When an accident is due to negligence, the injured victim may be able to gain compensation. If you were hurt in an accident, it would be in your best interest to work with an Orange County construction accident attorney.
If you would like an idea of how your specific construction accident injury claim could end up with a positive result, contact the attorneys at Russell & Lazarus today at (800) 268-9228 for a complimentary case evaluation.
Construction Accident Case Results
- A 35-year-old painter lost his arm and sustained other serious injuries when his painting pole came in contact with 12,000 volts of electricity.
Awarded: $7,200,000 Pre-trial Settlement
- A 37-year-old electrician sustained major head trauma after falling fifteen feet on to his head from a defective lift.
- A 40-year-old male fell from a scaffolding that was not properly attached to the structure he was working on.
An Orange County Accident Attorney on Construction Accidents
There are many different laws and regulations governing construction sites and workplaces. For this reason, you will want an experienced Orange County accident lawyer to help guide you through the legal process to collect the damages you are entitled to.
Having a Successful Orange County Construction Accident Attorney Represent You
Typically, a construction site may include many different parties who may be responsible for your injuries. A major task for an Orange County accident lawyer is to figure out exactly who bears responsibility and what type of lawsuit to bring:
- Owner Liability. For smaller projects, the owner of the property may be directly responsible for any injuries or accidents. However, an Orange County accident lawyer can explain to you that for most major projects, the landowner may pass on potential liability to contractors.
- Contractor Liability. Contractors generally have a legal duty to perform safe work. In addition, contractors may carry their own insurance and liability policies. An Orange County accident lawyer can help you sort out the different contractors and sub-contractors who may be responsible for an injury.
- Engineering Defect. For poor and unsafe designs, you may be able to sue the engineer or architect on the project for design defect.
After determining who to sue and the type of lawsuit to bring, your Orange County accident lawyer can assist you in calculating the amount of damages you can collect and negotiating with insurance companies.
Contact an Orange County Construction Accident Attorney
If you have a question about your specific injury claim, contact an Orange County accident lawyer at Russell & Lazarus by calling (800) 268-9228 for a complimentary case evaluation.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients’ cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client’s case.