Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
Experienced Accident Attorneys – Since 1984
A recent study entitled “Paying for Auto Injuries,” contains statistics showing that insurance settlements paid out on accident claims are 4.8 times higher when a personal injury lawyer is involved. Our experienced Southern California car accident lawyer may recover your losses.
Few things are scarier than dealing with the aftermath of a serious motor vehicle accident. Not only are you trying to figure out how the ordeal will affect your family, but also if you ever will make a full recovery. The at-fault party’s insurance company is likely hounding you, asking you to sign documents or give a statement to an insurance adjuster. You may be off of work with no other way to pay the bills. The easiest way to let yourself recover is to enlist experienced Southern California car accident lawyers. Hiring an injury lawyer will not only increase your chances of maximum compensation, but also decrease the burden of filing a claim.
Insurance Companies Are Not on Your Side
When you are involved in a car accident, the first thing you should do is notify your insurance company . However, the involvement of insurance companies doesn’t stop there. When you are severely injured, you have medical bills along with sometimes always-increasing medical expenses. This can lead to a surplus of bills but no money coming in to cover them. When the other side’s insurance company calls you, they will be doing everything in their power to low ball you. They are in it for them. You can try to negotiate with an insurance company on your own, but chances are you are not as familiar with the law. The insurance company is not going to tell you all the behind-the-scene details. They are not going to tell you the kind of details they will need, or the type of paperwork that will most likely lead to a profitable conclusion for you. The reason why is because this kind of information will ensure that you receive more money. Our Orange County car accident lawyers are experts in the field of car accident law. We are familiar with a wide variety of requirements that the insurance companies will never tell you they need.
Focus On Your Recovery
If you have suffered injuries, the last thing you want to do is deal with lawyers, insurance claims adjusters, and court workers. By hiring an Orange County car accident attorney, you can focus on your recovery, while your attorney deals with the difficult tasks. For more than 25 years, the Orange County car accident lawyers at Russell & Lazarus have helped individuals in Orange and Riverside Counties recover for their injuries. The ways we help clients include:
- Sit down with the client to find out exactly what happened, review his injuries, and determine a solution.
- Obtain the accident report from the police or California Highway Patrol after the car, truck, or motorcycle accident.
- Recreate the scene during an accident reconstruction, which includes mapping out the areas of travel and taking photographs, if necessary.
- Gather witness statements from those people who were present during the accident.
- Obtain the highest possible compensation amount for the car, truck, or motorcycle damage or total loss.
- Take over all correspondence with at-fault party’s insurance company
- Contact the client on a regular basis for medical treatment updates, so that once treatment is finished, medical records and corresponding bills can be ordered and submitted to the insurance company.
- Work with the client and the client’s employer to calculate lost wages for reimbursement.
- Let the insurance company know how the accident not only affected the victim’s health, but also his personal life.
- Negotiate with the at-fault insurance company on the victim’s behalf to obtain the best possible settlement.
Contact Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
If you have a question about a car accident claim, contact a attorney at Russell & Lazarus. You can reach an experienced car accident lawyer by calling (949) 851-0222 to schedule a consultation. You don’t need to fight your fight alone. Contact us today. We serve in the Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange Counties.