ORANGE COUNTY DOG BITE LAWYER
Experienced Orange County Dog Bite Lawyers Since 1984
Dog attacks can be terrifying, especially when the victim is a young, unsuspecting child. When a dog bite injury results in permanent scarring and an abundance of medical bills, it can be even worse. Anyone suffering an injury from a dog bite must take certain measures. However, following those steps can be difficult, particularly at a time when all you want to do is focus on getting better, or helping your injured child recover. That is where a Orange County dog bite lawyer at Russell & Lazarus come in. Our attorneys have offered help to dog bite victims for more than two decades. We dedicate ourselves to providing personalized service to all of our clients, both young and old.
How an Orange County Dog Bite Lawyer Can Help You
The dog bite attorneys at Russell & Lazarus have helped represent dog bite victims for over two decades. We recover damages for both young and old victims. We provide personalized service including:
- Documenting the Injury. It is important for dog bite victims to document the injury and the circumstances surrounding the incident. Your Orange County dog bite injury attorney can help set up professional photographs of your injury and can even document the events leading up to the bite.
- Helping You Get Medical Treatment. We are experienced in helping dog bite victims get better and so we know the area’s best plastic surgeons and doctors. To further assist you, we can even schedule your appointment for you.
- Investigating Your Claim. Not every dog bite case is open and shut. An Orange County dog bite injury lawyer can help you evaluate the strength of your claim and also help determine the other party’s ability to pay damages.
- Negotiate With Insurance Companies. Insurance companies are notoriously tight-fisted when it comes to paying out legitimate claims. An Orange County dog bite injury lawyer can deal with correspondences with insurance companies, submit proof of your expenses, and otherwise help negotiate the best settlement for you.
- Correspond With Attorneys and Hostile Parties. You will be able to relax and focus on getting better without the stress of communicating with opposition. Your attorney can deal with these unpleasant communications and help your case move along.
These are just some ways that an experienced Orange County dog bite injury lawyer can help. To learn about ways that an attorney can assist you in your specific situation, contact us.
Contact the Experienced Orange County Dog Bite Lawyers at Russell & Lazarus
If you or someone you know is the victim of a dog bite, it is important that you contact an experienced attorney and not fight your case alone. Recovering for personal injuries is very complex.
Focus on recovering from your injuries and let us work on the legal process to collect damages. Contact an Orange County dog bite injury lawyer at Russell & Lazarus by calling (949) 851-0222.