I Was Injured Tripping on a Sidewalk (Can I Sue?)

 If you have fallen on a public sidewalk and are interested in pursuing a premises liability claim against the municipality that is responsible for maintaining public property, you may first decide to consult with a premises liability lawyer. He or she can examine the specific details of your case to determine whether you can sue the city. If you have further questions please contact a slip and fall attorney Orange County. 

Please confer with an Orange County pedestrian accident Attorney to explore your legal recourse. Our firm’s personal injury lawyers will pursue to maximize compensation for your injuries.

Receive A Complimentary Case Evaluation

  • Hidden
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.