Every Slip and Fall Accident is Different
It can be difficult to know whether you should file a slip and fall claim after an accident and injury. You may have a valid slip and fall injury case in California if you can prove that someone else, such as the property owner, was at fault for your accident. Talk to a California personal injury attorney to see if you have a case.
Proving That Someone Else Was at Fault for Your Accident
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Should someone else have prevented my slip and fall accident?
- Was my slip and fall accident caused by someone else’s negligence?
- Should the owner of the property have known about the hazard which caused my fall injury?
- Have people been injured in the past in similar slip and fall accidents on the property?
- Was I in any way at fault for my slip and fall accident?
- Did I take reasonable precautions against injury?
- Were there any warnings about the hazardous condition of the property?
Perhaps the best way to determine whether you have a valid slip and fall case is to speak with a knowledgeable, experienced California personal injury attorney about the details of your case.
Contact a California Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
At Russell & Lazarus, we offer injury victims a free case evaluation. We will analyze the evidence and specifics of your case and lay out your best options for legal action. To speak with one of our Orange County slip and fall lawyers today, reach us at (949) 851-0222.