You’ve probably come to our blog today because either you or a loved one has been injured in a fall on someone else’s property in Orange County, and you need answers. Unfortunately, it can be extremely difficult to get clear answers without speaking directly with an attorney who is both experienced in representing Orange County slip-and-fall victims and intimately familiar with California premises liability law. Because the details surrounding your fall factor so heavily, it’s nearly impossible to provide easy answers without getting a chance to talk with you directly.
Why Are Orange County Slip-and-Fall Accidents So Complicated?
In California, victims of a slip-and-fall accident on another person’s property are responsible for proving that another party is liable for their injuries. Your success in pursuing a claim can rest on many complicated factors, including:
- Multiple parties who may be held responsible for your fall
- What you were doing before and during the accident
- If another party had a responsibility for addressing the issue that led to your fall
- How many witness accounts, photographs, or video clips of the accident are available
- Whether or not the person responsible knew about (or should have known about) the conditions that led to your fall
If you have been injured after an Orange County slip-and-fall, an experienced California personal injury attorney can provide guidance and explain your options in a completely free and confidential consultation. Give Russell & Lazarus a call today at 1-(949) 851-0222, or get started by filling out the easy online contact form on this page for more information.