We provide helpful and visually impactful infographics that covers a wide range of personal injury information.
Informational Videos Educate the Community and Victims on California Injury Claims
The lawyers at Russell & Lazarus pride themselves on using state-of-the-art video production to bring the public messages on a wide array of subjects that affect the safety of those living in and around Riverside County and Orange County.
Watch these videos to learn how to file an Orange County personal injury claim, what to do if you are contacted by the at-fault party’s insurance company, and mistakes to avoid after an accident. Check back frequently, as we are constantly working to add more topics that are imperative for Southern Californians, their safety, and their well-being. Is there a topic you would like to see explained via video? Contact us and let us know!
3 Stages of a Personal Injury Case
Want to know more about personal injury claims? Visit our personal injury FAQs page.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Interested in learning more about auto accident claims? Visit the auto accident FAQs page.
Personal Injury Recommended Resources and Links
The Russell & Lazarus Law Firm has found the following sites helpful when dealing with a Southern California accident injury claim. The links are also great for learning on how to prevent an Orange County car accident, motorcycle accident, construction accident, a dog bite injury, or other types of personal injury.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- California Highway Patrol: Need information about motorcycle safety in Southern California? Check out the California Highway Patrol’s website for more information.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website provides statistics on car and truck accidents in the United States. The site also has safe driving tips and recommendations on how to avoid accidents and how to keep your passengers safe.
- The California Department of Motor Vehicles: The California Department of Motor Vehicles link provides readers with all types of information on car, truck and motorcycle use in the state, including information on serious accidents.
Slip and Fall Accidents
- California Walks: Stocked with information on the health benefits of walking, the California Walks website is helpful for all pedestrians. The site also covers pedestrian safety and how to avoid accidents.
- The Mayo Clinic on Slip and Fall Prevention: Check out the Mayo Clinic’s website for helpful information on how to prevent slips, trips, and falls. Falls can cause serious injury; if they are due to another person’s negligence, there are certain steps you must take. Read on to learn more.
Dog Bite Injuries
- Centers for Disease Control on Dog Bite Injuries: Learn all about the dangers of dog bites with these informational pages brought to you by the Centers for Disease Control. Also, discover ways that dog bites can be prevented and important steps you should take if you are injured by a dog.
- Bike Safe California: Bike Safe California’s website is full of information on how to stay safe while bike riding. With tips on everything from preparing your bicycle for the road to proper helmet use, this site is a must for anyone who rides.