Unfortunately, car accidents in Orange County are all too common. You may realize this as you are stuck in the “Orange Crush” due to a car accident on the freeway. Sometimes it seems like spotting an accident on the side of the freeway is a daily occurrence.
Perhaps you have been involved in an auto accident. If so, it is likely that you have suffered from an injury due to the accident. If you have been injured it is important that you know what to do after being treated.
Many accident victims find themselves struggling financially due to the high cost of their medical bills. What they failed to understand is that medical expenses can be recovered through an Orange County car accident claim.
Some of the medical costs that can be recovered by using an experienced Orange County auto accident attorney are:
- Doctor visits – Often times, injuries require many visits to the doctor in order for the victim to be healthy again. This can be very expensive and can be paid by a claim or lawsuit.
- Chiropractic visits – Many injuries caused by auto accidents involve damage to the neck and spine. Chiropractic care is a popular way to treat many of these injuries.
- Medical devices – Serious injuries and ongoing treatment sometimes require the victim to use medical devices in order to recover.
- Emergency room visits – Whether your emergency room visits are from the initial accident or from the aftermath, they can become very expensive and can be covered in a settlement.
- Surgery – Internal injuries often require a surgeon to repair the damage. As you can imagine, a surgery can come with a high cost.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Accident victims are sometimes surprised at the seriousness of the injuries they suffer in what they think is a minor incident. Our Orange County personal injury lawyer can explain the range and severity of injuries that commonly occur in auto accidents. See video below.
If you have been injured in a car crash, you will need to recover medical costs you have incurred. To discuss your legal options, contact an Orange County auto accident attorney at Russell & Lazarus. Call (949) 851-0222 for a free legal consultation.