Choosing an attorney after a dog bite injury isn’t always easy, and you may be unsure if you should even pursue a claim or hire an attorney in the first place. The good news is that a free consultation with an attorney can address these kinds of questions—even if you don’t ultimately end up hiring someone to help you with your claim.
If you are considering pursuing a claim after sustaining a dog bite injury, the Orange County dog bite injury lawyer that you choose should:
- Have direct experience with Orange County dog bite claims
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of California personal injury law
- Be able to explain the legal process to you in language you understand
- Tell you honestly whether or not you have a claim or need an attorney
- Return your calls and messages promptly
- Take you seriously
- Keep you informed
- Make you feel comfortable and at ease
If you aren’t comfortable with the first attorney you meet, keep in mind that you have the power of choice. You are under no obligation in the free initial consultation that we offer, and we invite you to get to know us before you make a decision.
Contact Orange County Dog Bite Lawyer
If you have been injured by a dog in Orange County and need help, meet with an experienced Orange County dog bite lawyer at Russell & Lazarus today. Speak with us at (949) 851-0222 to schedule a free consultation, or simply fill out the easy online contact form on this page for more information.