Dog attacks can be terrifying, especially when the victim is a young, unsuspecting child. When a Riverside dog bite injury results in permanent scarring and an abundance of medical bills, it can be even worse.
There are certain steps that must be taken by anyone suffering an injury from a dog bite. However, following those steps can be difficult, particularly at a time when all you want to do is focus on getting better, or helping your injured child recover.
That is where the experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Orange County at Russell & Lazarus come in. Our attorneys have helped dog bite victims for more than two decades. We are dedicated to providing personalize and top-notch service to all of our clients, both young and old.
Here are a few of the ways our firm can help your family if you were attacked by someone else’s dog:
- Russell & Lazarus can take professional photographs of your injury to document the situation.
- We can connect you to the area’s best plastic surgeons, to minimize the visibility of your scars. We can even schedule the appointment for you.
- By investigating the claim, we will find out whether the dog’s owner has adequate insurance to cover the cost of your injuries, or find you alternatives if they do not.
- We will open a dog bite injury claim for you, and eliminate any correspondence between you and bothersome insurance adjustors.
- Once you finish treatment with a medical provider, we will order all of your medical records and corresponding bills and submit them on your behalf to the at-fault party’s insurance company, along with a demand that they compensate you for your injuries.
- We will negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf, making sure that it includes the cost of any future medical treatment and pain and suffering.
Let us help you focus on regaining your health. Email us at email@example.com to request a complimentary case evaluation and free copy of our book, The Nuts and Bolts of How To Litigate a Claim.